Thursday, July 24, 2008

One of my favorite things to do













I come from a family full of photographers. My grandparents owned a camera store for over 20 years. My mom worked for a professional photographer. My dad learned from my grandparents and has been the photographer for weddings and other events. They always take pictures wherever they are. I've always loved taking pictures, not only of my friends or family but of the world around me. I love the details of this beautiful earth we live on. The little things..such as the way light hits the leaves on a tree or the sheep grazing in the pasture in front of my apartment...not only makes me want to capture that moment, but makes me truly grateful for this beautiful place the Lord has created for us. That's why I'm determined to have my camera with me as much as possible to not only capture those fun times with loved ones but to capture nature and the amazing place this world is. So here's some pictures that i've taken over the years and more recently. I'm hoping to get a camera that has a really nice zoom...like my dad's or my grandpa's. Until then i'll be using my trusty digital :)

No comments: