Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break :)

It's been a couple of weeks since Bryson and I went back to Oregon but I wanted to give you all an update on our trip! Bryson's spring break was the last week of March, and we thought it would be a perfect time to go to Oregon and get some wedding things done. It was both a busy and relaxing week. We hung out with the family, got to try some wedding cake (so good!), saw our reception site and met with our florist and take engagement pictures at the coast! I also had the wonderful opportunity to go through the temple. The temple is beautiful and it was such an amazing and special experience and I was so grateful to be able to share it with Bryson and my parents :)

On Friday my parents, my younger brother Sam and Bryson and I headed to the ocean for some engagement pictures! My dad took the pictures and he did such a great job! Thanks Dad! We also had a great time being together at one of our favorite places.

The week seemed to fly by and soon it was Sunday and time to fly back to Utah and Bryson back to Illinois. We went to church with my parents and then church with Sam, and then it was on to the airport :) My flight was supposed to leave at 6:40pm, but when we got there, they told me that it wouldn't be leaving till 9:40pm. Now that would usually make most people frustrated or angry, but I on the other hand was happy. Why might you ask? That's because Bryson's flight didn't leave until midnight so I got to have a couple more hours with him! We had a great time working on wedding details and just being together! My flight finally left a little after 10:00pm and it was back to snow and work :) But it was a wonderful, amazing, busy and relaxing week! I love Bryson and I love my family!

Here's some pictures from our week in Oregon. The first is the whole Craig Cole family, the second is Bryson and I I went through the temple and lastly one of the engagement pictures my dad took. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kaija said...

beautiful photo of the temple and i love that sneeky look on your face in that last photo -- saying "look what treasure of a man I got and look how he adores me :)!"