Monday, March 8, 2010

Here Comes the Sun...

I love the cold, blustery, rainy, snowy, overcast days, but after four months even I (the cold weather lover) enjoy when sun comes out and the wind dies down just enough to let the warmth of the sun come through. Those are the days when, even though I know I have stuff to get done, I grab a good book and read the day away, basking in the warm sun's rays. That was how my day went a couple weeks ago after I got home from work, and it was so relaxing! I got to enjoy the sun's warmth again while on a walk this afternoon and it was fun to see so many people out enjoying the sun, soaking up our little glimpse of spring before another winter storm comes in. The sun helps things grow, and brings smile's to our faces. So here's a couple pictures that I've taken of the beautiful sun in all its glory.


The sun peeking around the roof. It took a while to get this picture but it was worth it.


River in the Spanish Fork Canyon


Cherry Tomatoes that I grew last summer


Our honeymoon in New York - Central Park

1 comment:

Kaija said...

Thanks for sharing these BEAUTIFUL sunshine photos! That top one is AMAZING!!! A great way to start my day. Sunshine in my soul. Thanks, my sister!