Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall in Utah

My mom, Bryson and I went for a walk in the canyon last week when my parents were in town for my little brother's wedding. Bryson and I haven't had a chance to get out there and enjoy the beautiful fall weather and the changing of the leaves, so I'm very glad my mom took us out. It was so beautiful up in the canyon! The leaves ranged from yellow to a deep red, and they covered the path in a blanket of wonderful smelling leaves. Here's some pictures of our fall canyon adventure.

"October's the month
When the smallest breeze
Gives us a shower
Of autumn leaves.
Bonfires and pumpkins,
Leaves sailing down -
October is red
And golden and brown."
- Can Teach Songs


Beautiful Bridal Veil Falls
I love the green trees with the autumn colors peeking through,


Fall may be a time of harvest and hibernation, but it is as colorful as spring!

3 comments:

Christy & Chris Cole said...

these fall photos are so AMAZING

Kaija said...

i miss real fall colors! thanks for sharing!!! the rows of trees by the water is my favorite!

Aubrey said...

Whit, these pictures are gorgeous!